Update Gutenberg and WordPress 5.0 Compatible
When you finish updating WordPress 5.0.
You should use the instructions below, This will help you not to be confused with the new version of WordPress 5.0
- - Please installs plugins Classic Editor
- - Go Edit with Classic Editor https://www.screencast.com/t/nIzxCn1bZ2O
When you finish update Nerubian 1.0.7.
You want to use a new home-page But don't import sample data. Please follow here:
- - Create new Home-page
- - Create new Template
- - WordPress 4.3.1 or higher and PHP 6.0 or higher
- - To avoid problems with demo content import you must be sure that file_get_contents() function is enabled in the server Customize
- - Recommended memory_limit is no less than 64M
- - Upload_max_filesize should be no less than 20M.
Setup → Installation
Step 1: Login to your WordPress admin panel, and navigate to Appearance → Themes.
Step 2: Click the Add New button at the top of the page, then the Upload Theme button on the next page.
Step 3: Select nerubian.zipincluded in the files downloaded from ThemeForest, and click Install Now.
Final Step: Once the file is uploaded and installed, click Activate.
After you installing the theme will automatically show display this .